Every individual and family deserves non-judgmental support, information, and companionship in their transition to parenting. As a DONA Certified Postpartum Doula, I support each member of the family, helping parents to trust their inner wisdom as they learn about their new baby.
Postpartum Doula services may include but are not limited to:
- Complimentary initial consultation via phone or in-person
- 1 prenatal appointment to learn more about each other prior to your baby’s arrival
- Assistance developing a postpartum plan
- Postpartum handouts and information individualized to your needs
- Reassurance of a backup postpartum doula if requested
- Non-judgmental company and companionship
- Support processing your birth experience
- Unlimited phone and email contact throughout the duration of the postpartum period
- Evidence-based guidance on newborn care, infant soothing, and infant feeding
- Information regarding physical and emotional recovery from birth
- Meal preparation and light housekeeping if desired
- Assistance with siblings
- Referrals to local resources and services
Please contact me for rates. Birth and Postpartum Doula packages are available. Postpartum services are available on a sliding scale.